Strategic Sample Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsComparison of experiments; Dispersion; Persuasion; Strategic selection; welfare;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2017-08-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-08-13 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2017-08-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .