Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bollen, Johannes & Brink, Corjan, 2014. "Air pollution policy in Europe: Quantifying the interaction with greenhouse gases and climate change policies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 202-215.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bollen, Johannes & Hers, Sebastiaan & van der Zwaan, Bob, 2010.
"An integrated assessment of climate change, air pollution, and energy security policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4021-4030, August.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Johannes Bollen & Sebastiaan Hers, 2009. "An Integrated Assessment of Climate Change, Air Pollution, and Energy Security Policy," Working Papers 2009.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Bollen, Johannes & van der Zwaan, Bob & Brink, Corjan & Eerens, Hans, 2009. "Local air pollution and global climate change: A combined cost-benefit analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 161-181, August.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008. "Combining bottom-up and top-down," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 574-596, March.
- Boeters, Stefan & Bollen, Johannes, 2012.
"Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(S2), pages 181-189.
- Stefan Boeters & Johannes Bollen, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Supply, Leakage and the Effectiveness of Border Measures in Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 215, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Johannes Bollen & Bruno Guay & Stéphanie Jamet & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2009. "Co-Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: Literature Review and New Results," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 693, OECD Publishing.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Dellink, Rob & Hofkes, Marjan & Verbruggen, Harmen, 2002. "A measure of sustainable national income for the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 157-174, April.
- Peter Rafaj & Wolfgang Schöpp & Peter Russ & Chris Heyes & Markus Amann, 2013. "Co-benefits of post-2012 global climate mitigation policies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 801-824, August.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary, 2003. "Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 650-673, May.
- Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & Kemfert, Claudia, 2005. "The role of technological change for a sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 133-147, August.
- Boeters, Stefan & Koornneef, Joris, 2011.
"Supply of renewable energy sources and the cost of EU climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1024-1034, September.
- Stefan Boeters & J. Koornneef, 2010. "Supply of renewable energy sources and the cost of EU climate policy," CPB Discussion Paper 142, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dellink, Rob & Hofkes, Marjan & van Ierland, Ekko & Verbruggen, Harmen, 2004. "Dynamic modelling of pollution abatement in a CGE framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 965-989, December.
- David McCollum & Volker Krey & Keywan Riahi & Peter Kolp & Arnulf Grubler & Marek Makowski & Nebojsa Nakicenovic, 2013. "Climate policies can help resolve energy security and air pollution challenges," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 479-494, July.
- Syri, Sanna & Amann, Markus & Capros, Pantelis & Mantzos, Leonidas & Cofala, Janusz & Klimont, Zbigniew, 2001. "Low-CO2 energy pathways and regional air pollution in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 871-884, September.
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rive, Nathan, 2010. "Climate policy in Western Europe and avoided costs of air pollution control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink & Paul Koutstaal & Paul Veenendaal & Herman Vollebergh, 2012. "Trade and Climate Change: Leaking Pledges," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 44-51, November.
- van Vuuren, D.P. & Cofala, J. & Eerens, H.E. & Oostenrijk, R. & Heyes, C. & Klimont, Z. & den Elzen, M.G.J. & Amann, M., 2006. "Exploring the ancillary benefits of the Kyoto Protocol for air pollution in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-460, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:22-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaopeng Guo & Xiaodan Guo & Jiahai Yuan, 2014. "Impact Analysis of Air Pollutant Emission Policies on Thermal Coal Supply Chain Enterprises in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, December.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:478-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bollen, Johannes, 2015. "The value of air pollution co-benefits of climate policies: Analysis with a global sector-trade CGE model called WorldScan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 178-191.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1555-:d:111500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Orset, 2017. "How do travellers respond to health and environmental policies to reduce air pollution?," Working Papers 2017/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Brink, Corjan & Vollebergh, Herman R.J. & van der Werf, Edwin, 2016.
"Carbon pricing in the EU: Evaluation of different EU ETS reform options,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 603-617.
- Corjan Brink & Herman R. J. Vollebergh & Edwin van der Werf, 2015. "Carbon Pricing in the EU: Evaluation of Different EU ETS Reform Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 5633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J., 2015. "Assessing environmental performance trends in the transport industry: Eco-innovation or catching-up?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 570-580.
More about this item
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-10-13 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .