Report NEP-RES-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink (PBL), 2012. "Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies," CPB Discussion Paper 220, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Feng Xu & Nan Xiang & Yoshiro Higano, 2012. "Comprehensive Evaluation of Environmental Policy for Water Pollutants Reduction in Jiaxing City, China," ERSA conference papers ersa12p606, European Regional Science Association.
- Chatzopoulos, Thomas & Schmidtner, Eva & Lippert, Christian, 2012. "Cross-sectional statistical analysis of regional climate effects: Ricardian analysis and extensions," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133855, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2012. "How to Fix the Inefficiency of Global Cap and Trade," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cshtf, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- de, Vries Frans & Franckx, Laurent, 2012. "A Note on Organizational Design and the Optimal Allocation of Environmental Liability," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2012. "Global Climate Games: How Pricing and a Green Fund Foster Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton 12csgcg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Peter Cramton & Axel Ockenfels, 2012. "Economics and Design of Capacity Markets for the Power Sector," Papers of Peter Cramton 12cocap, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.