Border tax adjustment and the EU-ETS, a quantitative assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Elzen & Marcel Berk & Paul Lucas & Patrick Criqui & Alban Kitous, 2006.
"Multi-Stage: A Rule-Based Evolution of Future Commitments under the Climate Change Convention,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Michel Den Elzen & Marcel Berk & Paul Lucas & Patrick Criqui & Alban Kitous, 2006. "Multi- stage : a rule-based evolution of future commitments under the climate change convention," Post-Print halshs-00068636, HAL.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2005. "The Economic Effects of Border Measures in Subglobal Climate Agreements," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-126.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jared C. Carbone & Nicholas Rivers, 2014. "Climate policy and competitiveness: Policy guidance and quantitative evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- van Asselt, Harro & Brewer, Thomas, 2010. "Addressing competitiveness and leakage concerns in climate policy: An analysis of border adjustment measures in the US and the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 42-51, January.
- Paul de Boer & Richard Paap, 2009.
"Testing non-nested demand relations: linear expenditure system versus indirect addilog,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 368-384.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Paap, R., 2009. "Testing Non-nested Demand Relations: Linear Expenditure System versus Indirect Addilog," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Vale, Petterson Molina, 2016. "The changing climate of climate change economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 12-19.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini & Luca Salvatici, 2011. "Cooperative and non-cooperative solutions to carbon leakage," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0136, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Francesco Bosello & Marinella Davide & Isabella Alloisio, 2016. "Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects," Working Papers 2016.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel Gros, 2009. "Global Welfare Implications of Carbon Border Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bao, Qin & Tang, Ling & Zhang, ZhongXiang & Wang, Shouyang, 2013.
"Impacts of border carbon adjustments on China's sectoral emissions: Simulations with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 77-94.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2011. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China’s Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2011.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Qin Bao & Ling Tang & Zhongxiang Zhang & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Impacts of Border Carbon Adjustments on China's Sectoral Emissions: Simulations with a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," CCEP Working Papers 1202, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Parrado, Ramiro & De Cian, Enrica, 2014.
"Technology spillovers embodied in international trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 76-89.
- Ramiro Parrado & Enrica De Cian, 2013. "Technology spillovers embodied in international trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE framework," EcoMod2013 5426, EcoMod.
- Hübler, Michael, 2012. "Carbon tariffs on Chinese exports: Emissions reduction, threat, or farce?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 315-327.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS9.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2013.
"Estimating the Effects of Kyoto on Bilateral Trade Flows Using Matching Econometrics,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 303-330, March.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2011. "Estimating the effects of Kyoto on bilateral trade flows using matching econometrics," ifo Working Paper Series 119, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2013. "Estimating the Effects of Kyoto on Bilateral Trade Flows Using Matching Econometrics," Munich Reprints in Economics 20162, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Harry Wilting & Kees Vringer, 2009. "CARBON AND LAND USE ACCOUNTING FROM A PRODUCER'S AND A cONSUMER'S PERSPECTIVE - AN EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION COVERING THE WORLD," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 291-310.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe, 2011.
"Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1957-1971, September.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS : Border adjustment or output-based allocation ?," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866444, HAL.
- Stephanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?," Post-Print hal-00715352, HAL.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2015. "Developing Countries And The Unfccc Process: Some Simulations From An Armington Extended Climate Model," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-22, November.
- Hübler, Michael, 2009. "Can carbon based import tariffs effectively reduce carbon emissions?," Kiel Working Papers 1565, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:3:p:19069672 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Fouré & Houssein Guimbard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2013.
"Border Carbon Ajustment in Europe and Trade Retaliation: What would be the Cost for European Union?,"
2013-34, CEPII research center.
- Jean Fouré & Houssein Guimbard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Border Carbon Ajustment in Europe and Trade Retaliation: What would be the Cost for European Union?," Post-Print hal-01291370, HAL.
- van den Broek, Machteld & Veenendaal, Paul & Koutstaal, Paul & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André, 2011. "Impact of international climate policies on CO2 capture and storage deployment: Illustrated in the Dutch energy system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2000-2019, April.
- Peter Egger & Sergey Nigai, 2015. "Energy Demand and Trade in General Equilibrium," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 191-213, February.
- Legge, Thomas & Scott, Susan, 2009. "Policy Options to Reduce Ireland's GHG Emissions [Instrument choice: the pros and cons of alternative policy instruments]," Papers WP284, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Martini, Chiara & Salvatici, Luca & Tommasino, Maria Cristina, 2013. "Assessing alternative solutions to carbon leakage," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 299-311.
- Venmans, Frank, 2012. "A literature-based multi-criteria evaluation of the EU ETS," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5493-5510.
- Fouré, Jean & Guimbard, Houssein & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2016. "Border carbon adjustment and trade retaliation: What would be the cost for the European Union?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 349-362.
More about this item
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-10-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .