A multi-scale, multi-model approach for analyzing the future dynamics of European land use
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, 04.
- Loonen, Willem & Heuberger, Peter S.C. & Bakema, Aldrik H. & Schot, Paul, 2006. "Application of a genetic algorithm to minimize agricultural nitrogen deposition in nature reserves," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 360-375, June.
- Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien, 2007. "Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-276, April.
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter H Verburg & Jan R Ritsema van Eck & Ton C M de Nijs & Martin J Dijst & Paul Schot, 2004. "Determinants of land-use change patterns in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 125-150, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:57-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.