A multi-scale, multi-model approach for analyzing the future dynamics of European land use
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien, 2007. "Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-276, April.
- Peter H Verburg & Jan R Ritsema van Eck & Ton C M de Nijs & Martin J Dijst & Paul Schot, 2004. "Determinants of land-use change patterns in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 125-150, January.
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, 04.
- Loonen, Willem & Heuberger, Peter S.C. & Bakema, Aldrik H. & Schot, Paul, 2006. "Application of a genetic algorithm to minimize agricultural nitrogen deposition in nature reserves," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 360-375, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:57-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.