A multi-scale, multi-model approach for analyzing the future dynamics of European land use
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter H Verburg & Jan R Ritsema van Eck & Ton C M de Nijs & Martin J Dijst & Paul Schot, 2004. "Determinants of land-use change patterns in the Netherlands," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(1), pages 125-150, January.
- Loonen, Willem & Heuberger, Peter S.C. & Bakema, Aldrik H. & Schot, Paul, 2006. "Application of a genetic algorithm to minimize agricultural nitrogen deposition in nature reserves," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 360-375, June.
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, 04.
- Johannes Bollen & Machiel Mulder & T. Manders, 2004. "Four futures for energy markets and climate change," CPB Special Publication 52, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Verboom, Jana & Alkemade, Rob & Klijn, Jan & Metzger, Marc J. & Reijnen, Rien, 2007. "Combining biodiversity modeling with political and economic development scenarios for 25 EU countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-276, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:57-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.