Economic and Cultural Assimilation and Integration of Immigration in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(2009)0000029007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constant, Amelie F. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 274-287, March.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2006. "Ethnosizing Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 2040, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amelie F. Constant & Liliya Gataullina & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Ethnosizing Immigrants," Post-Print hal-00671932, HAL.
- Amelie Constant & Liliya Gataullina & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Ethnosizing Immigrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 567, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie & Gataullina, Liliya & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2006. "Ethnosizing Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 5636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Palo, Domenico & Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 2006.
"The Social Assimilation of Immigrants,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico de Palo & Riccardo Faini & Alessandra Venturini, 2007. "The Social Assimilation of Immigrants," Development Working Papers 225, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- de Palo, Domenico & Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 2006. "The Social Assimilation of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 2439, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de Palo, Domenico & Faini, Riccardo & Venturini, Alessandra, 2007. "The social assimilation of immigrants," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 38578, The World Bank.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2009. "Religion, Human Capital Investments and the Family in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4279, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barry R. Chiswick & Paul W. Miller, 2009.
"Citizenship in the United States: the roles of immigrant characteristics and country of origin,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Ethnicity and Labor Market Outcomes, volume 29, pages 91-130
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2008. "Citizenship in the United States: The Roles of Immigrant Characteristics and Country of Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 3596, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Rica, Sara & Glitz, Albrecht & Ortega, Francesc, 2013.
"Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7778, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.
- Moshe Semyonov & Rebeca Raijman & Dina Maskileyson, 2015. "Ethnicity and Labor Market Incorporation of Post-1990 Immigrants in Israel," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(3), pages 331-359, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAssimilation; Integration; Migration policies; Europe;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CUL-2011-03-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2011-03-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.