Report NEP-EUR-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Westner, Günther & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "The Impact of Modified EU ETS Allocation Principles on the Economics of CHP-based District Heating Networks," FCN Working Papers 4/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Item repec:ecu:wpaper:2010-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Ninatti /, 2001. "Adjusting Differences and Accommodating Competences: Family Matters in the European Union," Jean Monnet Working Papers 6, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Cyriaque Edon & Thierry Kamionka, 2010. "Dynamic Modeling of Fertility and Labour Market Participation of Married or Cohabiting Women," Working Papers 2010-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Enrico Giovannetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010. "A Multi-Scalar Analysis of European Cities," Department of Economics 0641, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Eichhorst, Werner & Dolls, Mathias & Marx, Paul & Peichl, Andreas & al., et, 2010. "The Role of Social Protection as an Economic Stabiliser: Lessons from the Current Crisis," IZA Research Reports 31, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariya Aleksynska & Yann Algan, 2010. "Economic and Cultural Assimilation and Integration of Immigration in Europe," Working Papers 2010-29, CEPII research center.
- Pia Rattenhuber, 2011. "Building the Minimum Wage: Germany's First Sectoral Minimum Wage and Its Impact on Wages in the Construction Industry," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1111, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zibrowius, Michael, 2011. "Convergence or divergence? Immigrant wage assimilation patterns in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2011, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Emidio Cocozza & Paolo Piselli, 2011. "Testing for East-West contagion in the European banking sector during the financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 790, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & Miravete, Eugenio J & Pernías, Jose C, 2011. "Competitive Pressure and the Adoption of Complementary Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011. "Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers," Working Papers 201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco & van den Berg, Gerard J & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "The Threat Effect of Participation in Active Labor Market Programs on Job Search Behavior of Migrants in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," Working Papers CELEG 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Daghbashyan, Zara, 2011. "The Economic Efficiency of Swedish Higher Education Institutions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 245, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 17 Dec 2012.
- Edquist, Harald, 2011. "Intangible Investment and the Swedish Manufacturing and Service Sector Paradox," Working Paper Series 863, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2011. "Family Involvement In Management And Firm Performance: Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 201103, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 164, The Ratio Institute.
- Matloob Piracha & Amrita Saraogi & firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "Motivations for Remittances: Evidence from Moldova," Studies in Economics 1101, School of Economics, University of Kent.