The Economic Efficiency of Swedish Higher Education Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkoc, Taptuk Emre, 2013. "Estimating Economic Efficiencies of Public Sector Organisations with Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Evidence from Turkish Higher Education," MPRA Paper 54101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2012.
"أثر العوامل المؤسسية على تنافسية خدمات التعليم العالي
[The Impact of Institutional Factors on The Higher Education Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 82412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Cost efficiency analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1704, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCost efficiency; Stochastic Frontier Analysis; Universities;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2011-03-19 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .