أثر العوامل المؤسسية على تنافسية خدمات التعليم العالي
[The Impact of Institutional Factors on The Higher Education Competitiveness]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:177-203. is not listed on IDEAS
- Soo, Kwok Tong & Elliott, Caroline, 2010.
"Does price matter? Overseas students in UK higher education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 553-565, August.
- K T Soo & C F Elliott, 2008. "Does price matter? Overseas students In UK higher education," Working Papers 596594, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gerhard Kempkes, 2008. "Do Institutions Matter for University Cost Efficiency? Evidence from Germany," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 177-203, June.
- Daghbashyan, Zara, 2011. "The Economic Efficiency of Swedish Higher Education Institutions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 245, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 17 Dec 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional factors - competitiveness -higher education;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .