Saber Adly Shaker
Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration Cairo, Egypt
RePEc:edi:fcheleg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Shaker, Saber, 2020. "Can global trade of medical supplies solve the COVID-19 puzzle?," MPRA Paper 104785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2019. "Can Clean Technology Exports Affect CO2 Emissions for Partners? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 96867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber, 2019. "Cooperative housing and sustainable development goals from the economic perspective: case study of Egypt," MPRA Paper 104514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2017. "أثر النفقات اللوجستية على نفاذ الصادرات المصرية إلى دول حوض النيل [The Impact of Logistics Costs on Access of Egyptian Exports to Nile Basin Countries]," MPRA Paper 89117, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2016.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2017. "أثر الحوكمة على عوائد الموارد الطبيعية : دراسة تطبيقية مع إشارة للدول العربية [The Impact of Governance on Returns of Natural Resources: An Empirical Study with References to Arab Countries]," MPRA Paper 78094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2017. "الأبعاد الثقافية للتجارة الدولية: حالة دول إتفاقية أغادير [The Cultural Dimensions of International Trade: The Case of AGADIR Agreement countries]," MPRA Paper 81761, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2015. "العلاقة بين الاستثمار الأجنبى المباشر والتجارة الدولية: حالة مصر [The Relationship between FDI and International Trade: The Case of Egypt]," MPRA Paper 82752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2012. "أثر العوامل المؤسسية على تنافسية خدمات التعليم العالي [The Impact of Institutional Factors on The Higher Education Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 82412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2012. "إصلاح التعليم والتنافسية في ضوء التجارب الدولية [Education Reform and Competitiveness with International Cases]," MPRA Paper 82411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (4) 2017-04-23 2017-10-22 2018-10-15 2021-01-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2017-04-23 2019-12-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2019-12-16 2021-01-25. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2019-12-16 2021-01-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2017-10-22
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-12-16
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2021-01-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saber Adly Shaker should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.