أثر الحوكمة على عوائد الموارد الطبيعية : دراسة تطبيقية مع إشارة للدول العربية
[The Impact of Governance on Returns of Natural Resources: An Empirical Study with References to Arab Countries]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Hodler, Roland, 2010.
"Natural resources, democracy and corruption,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 608-621, May.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Roland Hodler, 2008. "Natural Resources, Democracy and Corruption," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1047, The University of Melbourne.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Roland Hodler, 2008. "Natural Resources, Democracy and Corruption," OxCarre Working Papers 020, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carlos A Leite & Jens Weidmann, 1999. "Does Mother Nature Corrupt? Natural Resources, Corruption, and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 99/85, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance – Natural resources – Arab countries;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-04-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-23 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:78094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.