Report NEP-ENE-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirmas, Alexander & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "Economic Viability of Second-Life Electric Vehicle Batteries for Energy Storage in Private Households," FCN Working Papers 7/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Bjoern Felten & Jessica Raasch & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Photovoltaics and Heat Pumps - Limitations of Local Pricing Mechanisms," EWL Working Papers 1702, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2017. "Macroeconomic Effects of a Low-Carbon Electricity Transition in Kenya and Ghana: An Exploratory Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 78070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona, 2017. "La transition énergétique : contrainte ou opportunité pour la croissance et l'emploi ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1u2uf009088, Sciences Po.
- Casimir Lorenz, 2017. "Balancing Reserves within a Decarbonized European Electricity System in 2050: From Market Developments to Model Insights," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1656, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sarah La Monaca & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan, 2016. "Solar PV where the sun doesn’t shine: Estimating the economic impacts of support schemes for residential PV with detailed net demand profiling," Working Papers 201619, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ali Protik & Duncan Chaplin & Arif Mamun & John Schurrer & Divya Vohra & Kristine Bos, "undated". "Impacts of Actually Connecting to the Electric Grid in Tanzania (In Focus Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ca9b03df917543f986cb3d5c8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Klára Major & Drucker, Luca Flóra, 2016. "Macroeconomic impact of electric power outage: simulation results from a CGE modelling experiment for Hungary," EcoMod2016 9580, EcoMod.
- Arif Mamun & Duncan Chaplin & Ali Protik & John Schurrer & Divya Vohra & Kristine Bos & Hannah Burak & Laura Meyer & Anca Dumitrescu, "undated". "Grid Electricity Expansion in Tanzania: Findings from a Rigorous Impact Evaluation (Issue Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7b7c03d5fe8a47dbab8e8098b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Milad Maralani & Milad Maralani & Basil Sharp & Golbon Zakeri, 2016. "The Potential Impact of Industrial Energy Savings on The New Zealand Economy," EcoMod2016 9308, EcoMod.
- Kristine Bos & Duncan Chaplin & Arif Mamun & Ali Protik & John Schurrer & Divya Vohra, "undated". "Impacts of New Electric Line Extensions in Tanzania (In Focus Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fa45901792c74d419bb828aba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Reyno Seymore & Martin Combrinck, 2016. "Alternative Growth Industries In Gabon: An Input-Output Analysis," EcoMod2016 9076, EcoMod.
- Nadia S. Ouedraogo, 2017. "Energy futures modelling for African countries: LEAP model application," WIDER Working Paper Series 056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul C. Samboko & Mulako Kabisa & Giles Henley, 2017. "Constraints to biofuel feedstock production expansion in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Palakiyèm Kpemoua, 2016.
"Analysis Of The Link Between Economic Growth And Energy Consumption In Togo
[Analyse Du Lien Entre Croissance Economique Et Consommation D'Energie Au Togo]," Working Papers hal-01452909, HAL.
- Palakiyèm Kpemoua, 2016. "Analyse De L'Impact De L'Energie Electrique Sur La Croissance Economique Du Togo," Working Papers hal-01491861, HAL.
- Bensch, Gunther & Peters, Jörg, 2017. "One-off subsidies and long-run adoption: Experimental evidence on improved cooking stoves in Senegal," Ruhr Economic Papers 685, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Winston Moore & Mika Korkeakoski & Jyrki Luukkanen & Laron Alleyne & Abdullahi Abdulkadri & Noel Brown & Therese Chambers & Orlando Costa & Alecia Evans & Sidonia McKenzie & Dwight Reid & Luis Vazquez, 2016. "Modelling Long-Run Energy Development Plans: The Case of Barbados," EcoMod2016 9403, EcoMod.
- Skrobotov Anton & Eiji Kurozumi, 2016. "Confidence Sets for the Break Date in Cointegrating Regressions," Working Papers wpaper-2016-268, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- William A. Pizer & Steven Sexton, 2017. "Distributional Impacts of Energy Taxes," NBER Working Papers 23318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Kiuila, 2017. "Intertemporal hybrid modeling of energy policy in Poland: how to avoid biased results," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4707151, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Granqvist, Harry & Grover, David, 2016. "Distributive fairness in paying for clean energy infrastructure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66486, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sophie Méritet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Politiques énergétique et climatique des États - Unis durant les deux mandats de Barack Obama," Working Papers hal-01474071, HAL.
- Paul Stevens, 2016. "The role of oil and gas in the development of the global economy," WIDER Working Paper Series 175, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Idrisov Georgy & Gordeev Dmitry, 2017. "Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Natural Gas Pricing in Domestic and Foreign Markets: The Case of Russia," Working Papers wpaper-2017-274, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2017.
- Akhmetov, Almaz, 2017. "Testing the Presence of the Dutch Disease in Kazakhstan," MPRA Paper 77936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera & Luciano Zunino & Osvaldo A. Rosso, 2017. "Crude oil market and geopolitical events: an analysis based on information-theory-based quantifiers," Papers 1704.04442, arXiv.org.
- Alaali, Fatema, 2017. "Analysing the Effect of Oil Price Shocks on Asset Prices: evidence from UK firms," MPRA Paper 78013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta & Seong-Min Yoon, 2017. "OPEC News and Predictability of Oil Futures Returns and Volatility: Evidence from a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach," Working Papers 201726, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Shaker, Saber Adly, 2017.
"أثر الحوكمة على عوائد الموارد الطبيعية : دراسة تطبيقية مع إشارة للدول العربية
[The Impact of Governance on Returns of Natural Resources: An Empirical Study with References to Arab Countries]," MPRA Paper 78094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Güntner, 2017. "How do oil producers respond to giant oil field discoveries?," Economics working papers 2017-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jochen Güntner & Katharina Linsbauer, 2016. "The effects of oil supply and demand shocks on U.S. consumer Sentiment," Economics working papers 2016-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2017. "The political economy of Middle East and North Africa oil exporters in times of global decarbonisation," Working Papers 20044, Bruegel.
- Ece Guleryuz, 2016. "Determinants of the Contemporary Inequality among MENA and African Countries: What are in the variation of Land and Natural Resource ownership?," EcoMod2016 9317, EcoMod.
- Alfred Haug & Syed Basher & Perry Sadorsky, 2016. "The impact of oil price shocks on exchange rates: A non-linear smooth-transition approach," EcoMod2016 9226, EcoMod.
- Hyunju Kang & Hyunduk Suh & Jongmin Yu, 2017. "Does Air Pollution Affect Consumption Behavior? Evidence from Korean Retail Sales," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-4, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Apr 2017.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhang, Xin, 2017. "Smog in Our Brains: Gender Differences in the Impact of Exposure to Air Pollution on Cognitive Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 10628, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Deschenes & Michael Greenstone & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2017. "Defensive Investments and the Demand for Air Quality: Evidence from the NOx Budget Program," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2086, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2017. "Emission taxation, green innovations and inverted-U aggregate R&D efforts in a linear state oligopoly game," Working Papers wp2000, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Catherine Leining & Judd Ormsby & Suzi Kerr, 2017. "Evolution of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: Linking," Working Papers 17_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Catherine Leining & Corey Allan & Suzi Kerr, 2017. "Evolution of the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme: Sectoral Coverage and Point of Obligation," Working Papers 17_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Martijn Boermans & Rients Galema, 2017. "Pension funds carbon footprint and investment trade-offs," DNB Working Papers 554, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hakan Cetintas & I. Murat Bicil & Kumru Turkoz, 2017. "Turkiye'de Enerji Uretiminde Fosil Yakit Kullanimi ve CO2 Emisyonu Iliskisi: Bir Senaryo Analizi," EconWorld Working Papers 17002, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Mar 2017.
- Marian Leimbach & Niklas Roming & Gregor Schwerhoff & Anselm Schultes, 2016. "Development perspectives of Sub-Saharan Africa under climate policies," EcoMod2016 9336, EcoMod.
- Elmar Hillebrand & Marten Hillebrand, 2017. "Optimal Climate Policies in a Dynamic Multi-Country Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1704, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Moon , Jin-Young & Jung , Jione & Song , Jihei & Lee , Sung Hee, 2016. "신기후체제하에서의 국제 탄소시장 활용방안 (Utilization of International Carbon Market under the Paris Agreement)," Policy Analyses 16-14, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- In Chang Hwang, 2016. "Active learning and optimal climate policy," EcoMod2016 9611, EcoMod.
- Tom Bosserez & Pieter Moonen & Marten Ovaere & Jan Rongé & Niels Smeets & Sarah Van Eynde, 2017. " Decreasing the carbon footprint of KU Leuven staff mobility: How a Carbon Compensation Policy can support sustainable management," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 580140, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.