Alternative Growth Industries In Gabon: An Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Mesnard, 2011.
"Negatives in symmetric input–output tables: the impossible quest for the Holy Grail,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 427-454, April.
- Louis de Mesnard, "undated". "Negatives in symmetric inpout-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," LEG - Document de travail - Economie e2009-12, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2009. "Negatives in symmetric input-output tables: The impossible quest for the holy grail," Post-Print hal-00418857, HAL.
- Kerschner, Christian & Hubacek, Klaus, 2009. "Assessing the suitability of input–output analysis for enhancing our understanding of potential economic effects of Peak Oil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 284-290.
- Elder, Eric E. & Butcher, Walter R., 1989. "Including The Economic Impact Of Cost Paying In Regional Input-Output Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-7, July.
- Xu, Tang & Baosheng, Zhang & Lianyong, Feng & Masri, Marwan & Honarvar, Afshin, 2011. "Economic impacts and challenges of China’s petroleum industry: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2905-2911.
More about this item
KeywordsGabon; Developing countries; Energy and environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HME-2017-04-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.