Politiques énergétique et climatique des États - Unis durant les deux mandats de Barack Obama
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Erin T. Mansur, 2014. "How Stringent Are the US EPA’s Proposed Carbon Pollution Standards for New Power Plants?," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 290-306.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14513 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEtats-Unis; énergie; environnement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01474071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.