Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- de Haan, Mark & Keuning, Steven J, 1996. "Taking the Environment into Account: The NAMEA Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 131-148, June.
- Adriaan Van Stel & Henry Nieuwenhuijsen, 2004.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth: An Analysis Using Data of Dutch Regions in the Period 1987-1995,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 393-407.
- Henry Nieuwenhuijsen & André van Stel, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth; an analysis using data of Dutch regions in the period 1987-1995," Scales Research Reports N200203, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giovanni Marin & Susanna Mancinelli & Francesco Nicolli, 2015.
"Carbon dioxide reducing environmental innovations, sector upstream/downstream integration and policy: evidence from the EU,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 709-735, November.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giovanni Marin & Susanna Mancinelli & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Carbon Dioxide reducing Environmental innovations, sector upstream/downstream integration and policy. Evidence from the EU," SEEDS Working Papers 1814, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Information Technology, Environmental Innovations and Complementarity Strategies," Working Papers 2013132, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 53-67.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Alessio D'Amato, 2013. "Adoption of Waste-Reducing Technology in Manufacturing: Regional Factors and Policy Issues," Working Papers 2013162, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2016. "Openness and environmental innovation: Does time-horizon matter?," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-13, LISER.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Performance; Technological Innovation; Regional Spillovers; regional NAMEA;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-03-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-19 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-03-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-19 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:201103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .