Report NEP-SBM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Tilman Brück & Fernanda Llussá & José Tavares, 2010. "Perceptions, Expectations, and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Extreme Events," HiCN Working Papers 87, Households in Conflict Network.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor & Davide Antonioli & Annaflavia Bianchi & Paolo Pini, 2011. "Economic Crisis, Innovation Strategies and Firm Performance. Evidence from Italian Firm-level Data," Working Papers 201102, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011. "Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers," Working Papers 201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- ARIKAWA Yasuhiro & KAWANISHI Takuya & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2011. "Debt, Ownership Structure, and R&D Investment: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 11013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Working Papers 201101, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual Collaborative R&D Teams in Malaysia Manufacturing SMEs," MPRA Paper 29177, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2010.
- Noble, Chris, 2011. "Internal Innovation and Informational Dynamics within Small and Medium Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 101227, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carl Kock, . "The impact of innovation brokers on interfirm network evolution," Working Papers Economia wp11-02, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Rocco Manzalini, 2011. "Innovation, Workers Skills and Industrial Relations: Empirical Evidence from Firm-level Italian Data," Working Papers 201106, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.