Economic Crisis, Innovation Strategies and Firm Performance. Evidence from Italian Firm-level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- repec:taf:indinn:v:25:y:2018:i:1:p:53-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:29-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1914-1926.
- Florio, Massimo & Graeme, Brad & Astbury, Philip & Armstrong, Harvey W. & Audretsch, David B. & Dermastia, Mateja & Picciotto, Robert & Delponte, Laura & Rampton, James & Sartori, Davide & Vignetti, S, 2016. "Support to SMEs - Increasing research and innovation in SMEs and SME development. Final report. Work package 2," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 141310, May.
- Peñasco, Cristina & del Río, Pablo & Romero-Jordán, Desiderio, 2017. "Analysing the Role of International Drivers for Eco-innovators," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-71.
- Asgeir SkÃ¥lholt & Taran Thune, 2014. "Coping with Economic Crises-The Role of Clusters," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 1993-2010, October.
- Nabil Abou Lebdi & Katrin Hussinger, 2016. "Startup Innovation during the Past Economic Crisis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-27, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Grigorii V. Teplykh, 2018.
"Innovations and productivity: the shift during the 2008 crisis,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 53-83, January.
- Grigorii V. Teplykh, 2014. "Innovations and productivity: the shift during the 2008 crisis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation strategies; economic crisis; firm performance;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .