Economic Crisis, Innovation Strategies and Firm Performance. Evidence from Italian Firm-level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:indinn:v:25:y:2018:i:1:p:53-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mul:j0hje1:doi:10.1430/93123:y:2018:i:4:p:523-556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florio, Massimo & Graeme, Brad & Astbury, Philip & Armstrong, Harvey W. & Audretsch, David B. & Dermastia, Mateja & Picciotto, Robert & Delponte, Laura & Rampton, James & Sartori, Davide & Vignetti, S, 2016. "Support to SMEs - Increasing research and innovation in SMEs and SME development. Final report. Work package 2," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 141310.
- Peñasco, Cristina & del Río, Pablo & Romero-Jordán, Desiderio, 2017. "Analysing the Role of International Drivers for Eco-innovators," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-71.
- Asgeir SkÃ¥lholt & Taran Thune, 2014. "Coping with Economic Crises-The Role of Clusters," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 1993-2010, October.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:29-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adalgiso Amendola & Anna Maria Ferragina & Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati, 2012. "Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1914-1926.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:181-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013.
"The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy,"
CELPE Discussion Papers
127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2013. "The Impact Of Fdi On Firm Survival And Employment: A Comparative Analysis For Turkey And Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1211, European Regional Science Association.
- Grigorii V. Teplykh, 2018.
"Innovations and productivity: the shift during the 2008 crisis,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 53-83, January.
- Grigorii V. Teplykh, 2014. "Innovations and productivity: the shift during the 2008 crisis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Anna Ferragina & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018.
"Firm Employment Resilience and FDI: Evidence from Italy,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 523-556.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda, 2017. "Firm Employment Resilience and FDI: Evidence from Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 152, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Nabil Abou Lebdi & Katrin Hussinger, 2016. "Startup Innovation during the Past Economic Crisis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-27, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation strategies; economic crisis; firm performance;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-03-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-03-19 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.