Report NEP-GEO-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011. "Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers," Working Papers 201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Giovannetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010. "A Multi-Scalar Analysis of European Cities," Department of Economics 0641, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bruno, Randolph & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions And Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis In Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gaigné, Carl & Riou, Stéphane & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2011. "Are Compact Cities Environmentally Friendly?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Robinson & Supachoke Thawornkaiwong, 2011. "Statistical inference on regression with spatial dependence," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wall, Howard J., 2011. "The Employment Cycles of Neighboring Cities," MPRA Paper 29410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurelio Bruzzo, 2010. "Gli squilibri territoriali in Argentina. Un'indagine preliminare," Working Papers 201011, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Aurelio Bruzzo & Nicola Camatti, 2010. "La coesione territoriale nella UE a 27: una rassegna multidisciplinare," Working Papers 201009, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- De, Fence Janine & McGregor, Peter G & Munday, Max & Swales, J Kim & Turner, Karen, 2010. "Incorporating jurisdiction issues into an analysis of carbon attributable to Welsh final consumption under different economic conditions: an integrated IO and CGE analysis," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Piero, Casadio, 2010. "Contrattazione aziendale integrativa e differenziali salariali territoriali: informazioni dall'indagine sulle imprese della Banca d'Italia," MPRA Paper 29384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Barde, 2011. "Back to the Future: A Simple Solution to Schelling Segregation," Studies in Economics 1104, School of Economics, University of Kent.