Information Technology, Environmental Innovations and Complementarity Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2004. "Determinants of Environmental Innovations in Germany: Do Organizational Measures Matter? A Discrete Choice Analysis at the Firm Level," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Embedding environmental innovation in local production systems: SME strategies, networking and industrial relations: evidence on innovation drivers in industrial districts," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 169-195.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- De Marchi, Valentina, 2012.
"Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 614-623.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Julie Poirier & Marion Hemar & Christian Michel, 2012.
"Environmental policy stringency and technological innovation: evidence from survey data and patent counts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2157-2170, June.
- Nick Johnstone & Ivan Haščič & Julie Poirier & Marion Hemar, 2011. "Environmental Policy Stringency and Technological Innovation: Evidence from Survey Data and Patent Counts," Post-Print hal-00687809, HAL.
- Susanna Mancinelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Innovation, networking and complementarity: evidence on SME performances for a local economic system in North-Eastern Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-597, September.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2011. "Are Environmental Innovations Embedded within High-Performance Organizational Changes?," Working Papers 201115, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2007. "On the relationship between environmental management, environmental innovation and patenting: Evidence from German manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1587-1602, December.
- Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas & Ankele, Kathrin & Hoffmann, Esther, 2006. "The influence of different characteristics of the EU environmental management and auditing scheme on technical environmental innovations and economic performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-59, April.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2012. "Which policy instruments to induce clean innovating?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1770-1778.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Valeria Costantini & Anna Montini, 2011. "Environmental Performance, Innovation and Regional Spillovers," Working Papers 201103, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2007.
"Integrated product policy and environmental product innovations: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Rehfeld, Katharina-Maria & Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2004. "Integrated Product Policy and Environmental Product Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-71, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "The evolution of environmental and labor productivity dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 357-399, April.
- Costantini, Valeria & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2012. "On the green and innovative side of trade competitiveness? The impact of environmental policies and innovation on EU exports," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 132-153.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Gilli, M. & Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F., 2013.
"Sustainability and competitiveness in evolutionary perspectives: Environmental innovations, structural change and economic dynamics in the EU,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 204-215.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 2013042, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- René Kemp, 2010. "Eco-innovation: Definition, Measurement and Open Research Issues," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 397-420.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Brunnermeier, Smita B. & Cohen, Mark A., 2003. "Determinants of environmental innovation in US manufacturing industries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 278-293, March.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; environmental innovations; complementarity; organizational change; CIS;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2013-07-15 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-07-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-07-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-07-15 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:2013132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.