Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilli, M. & Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F., 2013. "Sustainability and competitiveness in evolutionary perspectives: Environmental innovations, structural change and economic dynamics in the EU," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 204-215.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "European Emission Trading Scheme and environmental innovation: an empirical analysis using CIS data for Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 71-97, October.
- Kemp, René & Pontoglio, Serena, 2011. "The innovation effects of environmental policy instruments — A typical case of the blind men and the elephant?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 28-36.
- Esteban, J., 2000. "Regional convergence in Europe and the industry mix: a shift-share analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-364, May.
- Garcia-Mila, Teresa & McGuire, Therese J., 1993.
"Industrial mix as a factor in the growth and variability of states' economies,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 731-748, December.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà & Therese J. McGuire, 1992. "Industrial mix as a factor in the growth and variability of States' economies," Economics Working Papers 9, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "The evolution of environmental and labor productivity dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 357-399, April.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2012. "The origins of meso economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 133-160, January.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2009. "Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1182-1194, February.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2012. "Which policy instruments to induce clean innovating?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1770-1778.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2017.
"Sustainable development and industrial development: manufacturing environmental performance, technology and consumption/production perspectives,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Mazzanti, M. & Nicolli, F. & Marin, G. & Gilli, M., 2015. "Sustainable development and industrial development: Manufacturing environmental performance, technology and consumption/production perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Sustainable Development and Industrial Development: Manufacturing Environmental Performance, Technology and Consumption/Production Perspectives," SEEDS Working Papers 0216, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2016.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Luca Di Girolamo & Nicola Fogagnolo & Marco Antonio Miglietta & Luca Navarro, 2013. "Cambiamento climatico, politica ambientale e performance economiche: un'analisi dinamica e settoriale sullâ€™Europa," Working Papers 2013192, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Davide Antonioli & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Information Technology, Environmental Innovations and Complementarity Strategies," Working Papers 2013132, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Richard Hu, 2015. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Australian Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Max Rånge & Mikael Sandberg, 2016. "Windfall gains or eco-innovation? ‘Green’ evolution in the Swedish innovation system," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 229-246, April.
- Brian Chi-ang Lin & Siqi Zheng & Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2016.
"A Survey Of The Literature On Environmental Innovation Based On Main Path Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 596-623, July.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2015. "A Survey of the Literature on Environmental Innovation Based on Main Path Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014.
"Are Regional Systems Greening the Economy? the Role of Environmental Innovations and Agglomeration Forces,"
2014.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Francesco Crespi & Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2015. "Environmental and innovation policies for the evolution of green technologies: a survey and a test," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 343-370, December.
- Giulio Guarini, 2015. "Complementarity between environmental efficiency and labour productivity in a cumulative growth process," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 41-56.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental innovation; economic performance; decomposition; meso economics;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2013-03-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udf:wpaper:2013042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deferit.html .