A Virtuous Cumulative Growth Circle among Innovation, Inclusion and Sustainability? A Structuralist-Keynesian Analysis with an Application on Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003.
"International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends,"
CPB Discussion Paper
22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Mulder & Henri Groot, 2007.
"Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003. "Sectoral energy- and labour-productivity convergence," CPB Discussion Paper 23, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henri De Groot & Peter Mulder, 2004. "Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa04p337, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Convergence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-003/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- Wolfgang Proissl, 2010. "Why Germany fell out of love with Europe," Essays and Lectures 417, Bruegel.
- Raymond Hartman & David Wheeler & Manjula Singh, 1997. "The cost of air pollution abatement," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 759-774.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Cimoli, Mario & Primi, Annalisa & Pugno, Maurizio, 2006. "A low-growth model: informality as a structural constraint," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2014.
"Kaldor-Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: A comparison across developed countries,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoorn’s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2012. "Kaldor-Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Comparison Across Developed Countries," Working Papers 2012.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2014.
"Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 214-232.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms: A European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alan Collins & Richard I. D. Harris, 2005. "The Impact Of Foreign Ownership And Efficiency On Pollution Abatement Expenditure By Chemical Plants: Some Uk Evidence," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(5), pages 747-768, November.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2005. "Beyond Reforms : Structural Dynamics and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7378.
- Giulio Guarini, 2009. "Labour Productivity and Technological Capability: An Econometric Analysis on the Italian Regions," Chapters,in: Geography, Structural Change and Economic Development, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T., 2000.
"The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 437-447, April.
- Stephen Martin & John T. Scott, 1999. "The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2009. "Environmental efficiency and labour productivity: Trade-off or joint dynamics? A theoretical investigation and empirical evidence from Italy using NAMEA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1182-1194, February.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile & Sebastián Rovira, 2010. "Structural change and the BOP-constraint: why did Latin America fail to converge?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 389-411, March.
- Giovanni Marin & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2013. "The evolution of environmental and labor productivity dynamics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 357-399, April.
- Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2010. "Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3644-3651, July.
- Eleonora Sanfilippo, 2011. "The Short Period and the Long Period in Macroeconomics: An Awkward Distinction," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 371-388.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
- repec:idb:brikps:59518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Vos & Roberto Frenkel & José Antonio Ocampo & José Gabriel Palma & Manuel Marfán & Jaime Ros & Lance Taylor & Nelson Correa & Mario Cimoli, 2005. "Beyond Reforms: Structural Dynamics and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59518 edited by José Antonio Ocampo, February.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucian-Florin Onișor, 2015. "Marketing and Business Development between Idea, Scientific Discovery and Innovation," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 29-39, July.
- Giulio Guarini, 2015. "Complementarity between environmental efficiency and labour productivity in a cumulative growth process," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 41-56.
More about this item
Keywordsinclusion; innovation; sustainability; Europe 2020 Strategy;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2014-12-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-PKE-2014-12-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2014-12-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2014-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.