Wage-Led Growth: An Equitable Strategy for Economic Recovery
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:2:p:157-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2016. "Wage-led versus profit-led demand regimes: the long and the short of it," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 373-390, October.
- Karwowski, Ewa & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2016.
"Financialisation in Emerging Economies: A Systematic Overview and Comparison with Anglo-Saxon Economies,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2016-11, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Ewa Karwowski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016. "Financialisation in emerging economies: a systematic overview and comparison with Anglo-Saxon economies," Working Papers PKWP1616, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Florentin GLÖTZL & Armon REZAI, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economics Papers ieep12, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Natsuka Tokumaru & Hiroyuki Uni, 2015. "Fair Shares between Worker and Investor:Economic Experiments on Functional Income Distribution," Discussion papers e-15-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Rezai, Armon, 2016. "A sectoral net lending perspective on Europe," Ecological Economic Papers 5109, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2015. "Four engines of inequality," LEM Papers Series 2015/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Causes and Consequences of the Financial Crisis and the Implications for a More Resilient Financial and Economic System: Synthesis of FESSUD Work Package 3," Working papers wpaper128, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Baccaro, Lucio & Howell, Chris, 2017. "Unhinged: Industrial relations liberalization and capitalist instability," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/19, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Marc Lavoie & Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Going from a low to a high employment equilibrium," IMK Working Paper 144-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nishi, Hiroshi, 2018. "A Dynamic Analysis of Demand and Productivity Growth in a Two-sector Kaleckian Model," MPRA Paper 86778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2014. "Income Distribution and Economic Growth in a Multi-Sectoral Kaleckian Model," Discussion papers e-14-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Mark Hayes, 2016. "Trades unions, real wages and full employment," Working Papers PKWP1615, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Causes and consequences of the financial crisis and the implications for a more resilient financial and economic system," IPE Working Papers 61/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2015. "Structural Change and Transformation of Growth Regime in the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers e-15-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Giovanni Bonifati, 2014. "Investimenti, consumi e occupazione. Capacità produttiva, domanda effettiva e distribuzione del reddito nel lungo periodo," Department of Economics 0046, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01343664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.