Report NEP-PKE-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PKE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Srinivas Yanamandra, 2014. "Minsky, Monetary Policy, and Mint Street: Challenges for the Art of Monetary Policymaking in Emerging Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_820, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giulio Guarini & Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Federici, 2014. "A Virtuous Cumulative Growth Circle among Innovation, Inclusion and Sustainability? A Structuralist-Keynesian Analysis with an Application on Europe," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-39, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "The Short- and Long-Run Damages of Fiscal Austerity: Keynes beyond Schumpeter," LEM Papers Series 2014/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George, 2014. "The Sraffian Multiplier for the Greek Economy: Evidence from the Supply and Use Table for the Year 2010," MPRA Paper 60253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrientos, Armando & Amann, Ed, 2014. "Is there a Brazilian model of development? Are there lessons for countries in Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark Weisbrot & Jake Johnston & Stephan Lefebvre, 2014. "The Brazilian Economy in Transition: Macroeconomic Policy, Labor and Inequality," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," AMSE Working Papers 1451, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Dean Baker, 2014. "The Big Tax Increase Nobody Noticed," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Rodrik, Dani, 2014. "An African Growth Miracle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strunz, Sebastian & Klauer, Bernd & Ring, Irene & Schiller, Johannes, 2014. "Between Scylla and Charybdis: On the place of economic methods and concepts within ecological economics," UFZ Discussion Papers 26/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend, 2014. "The Global Financial Crisis—What Drove The Build-Up?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.