Report NEP-HME-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2013. "Reallocation and Technology: Evidence From The U.S. Steel Industry," Working Papers 13-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Friel Martha, 2013. "Understanding creativity and innovation in industrial design: an historical and empirical assessment," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201311, University of Turin.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 2013042, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- John Foster, 2013. "Energy, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Bidard, 2013. "Getting Rid Of Rent?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Xosé Luis Quiñoá López, 2013. "About the size of the measurement units in a Leontief system and its consequences," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0052, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Berardi, N. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2013. "More Facts about Prices: France Before and During the Great Recession," Working papers 425, Banque de France.
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & Jeremy Jelliffe & Adam Rabinowitz & Joyce Meader & Richard Meinert & Joseph Bonelli & Sheila Andrew, 2013. "The Cost of Producing Milk in Connecticut: An Overview," Outreach Reports 14, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.