Report NEP-EUR-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Klüsener & Karel Neels & Michaela Kreyenfeld, 2013. "Social norms, family policies, and fertility trends: insights from a comparative study on the German-speaking region in Belgium," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ted Aranki & Corrado Macchiarelli, 2013. "Employment Duration and Shifts into Retirement in the EU," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 8, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2012. "Innovation Drivers, Value Chains and the Geography of Multinational Firms in European Regions," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "A Note on Satisfaction with Life, Government and Job: The Case of Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," MPRA Paper 45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cel:dpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli & Marianna Gilli, 2013. "Sustainability and Competitiveness in Evolutionary Perspectives. Environmental Innovations, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics in the EU," Working Papers 2013042, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Palea Vera, 2013. "The Effect of the European Regulation 1606/2002 on Market Efficiency: Early Empirical Evidence and Some Suggestions for Future Research and Policy-Making Discussion," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201310, University of Turin.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Mrco, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Shareholder Value in Listed Firms: An Empirical Analysis in Five Countries (France, Italy, Japan, UK, USA)," MPRA Paper 45422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Thomas Le Barbanchon & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2013. "The cyclicality of the separation and job finding rates in France," THEMA Working Papers 2013-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Palea Vera, 2013. "Capital Market Effects of the IFRS Adoption for Separate Financial Statements: Evidence from the Italian Stock Market," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201309, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Dalle Nogare Chiara, 2013. "Public provision vs outsourcing of cultural services: evidence from italian cities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201312, University of Turin.
- Ibon Galarraga & Josu Lucas, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Labelling in Domestic Appliances: the Spanish Market," Working Papers 2013-08, BC3.