Economic Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Labelling in Domestic Appliances: the Spanish Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galarraga, Ibon & González-Eguino, Mikel & Markandya, Anil, 2011. "Willingness to pay and price elasticities of demand for energy-efficient appliances: Combining the hedonic approach and demand systems," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 66-74.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2010.
"What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 814-825, February.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
Keywordsenergy efficiency; Spain; labels; appliances;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-03-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Faria). General contact details of provider: http://www.bc3research.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.