Report NEP-REG-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kathy Baylis & Don Fullerton & Daniel H. Karney, 2013. "Leakage, Welfare, and Cost-Effectiveness of Carbon Policy," NBER Working Papers 18898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ibon Galarraga & Josu Lucas, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Labelling in Domestic Appliances: the Spanish Market," Working Papers 2013-08, BC3.
- Charles A. Holt & William M. Shobe, 2013. "Investigation of the Effects of Emission Market Design on the Market-Based Compliance Mechanism of the California Cap on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Reports 2013-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2013. "Regulating a multiproduct and multitype monopolist," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 397, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Judd B. Kessler, 2013. "The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Moreno Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2013. "A Spatial Approach to Energy Economics," NBER Working Papers 18908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.