Report NEP-MIG-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Hanson & Zackary Hawley, 2011. "Do Landlords Discriminate in the Rental Housing Market? Evidence from an Internet Field Experiment in U.S. Cities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Hällsten, Martin & Sarnecki, Jerzy & Szulkin, Ryszard, 2011. "Crime as a Price of Inequality? The Delinquency Gap between Children of Immigrants and Children of Native Swedes," SULCIS Working Papers 2011:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Paolo E. Giordani & Michele Ruta, 2011. "Coordination Failures in Immigration Policy," Working Papers CELEG 1101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Holvoet, Nathalie, 2011. "Network formation through a gender lens: insights from rural Nicaragua," IOB Working Papers 2011.01, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2011. "Braving the waves: The economics of clandestine migration from Africa," Working Papers 201104, CERDI.
- Giorgio Albareto & Paolo Mistrulli, 2011. "Bridging the gap between migrants and the banking system," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 794, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2009. "Migration and capital accumulation: Evidence from rural Mexico," Working Papers halshs-00575022, HAL.
- Bergemann, Annette & Caliendo, Marco & van den Berg, Gerard J & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "The Threat Effect of Participation in Active Labor Market Programs on Job Search Behavior of Migrants in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers 201104, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Javier Silvestre & Vicente Pinilla & Mª Isabel Ayuda, 2011. "The Labor Market Integration of Migrants: Barcelona, 1930," Economic Reports 02-2011, FEDEA.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Yann Algan, 2010. "Economic and Cultural Assimilation and Integration of Immigration in Europe," Working Papers 2010-29, CEPII research center.
- Zibrowius, Michael, 2011. "Convergence or divergence? Immigrant wage assimilation patterns in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2011, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Patricia Justino & Olga Shemyakina, 2010. "Remittances and Labor Supply in Post-Conflict Tajikistan," HiCN Working Papers 83, Households in Conflict Network.
- Matloob Piracha & Amrita Saraogi & firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "Motivations for Remittances: Evidence from Moldova," Studies in Economics 1101, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Remittances and household expenditure patterns in Tajikistan: A propensity score matching analysis," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore