The Euro and Exchange Rate Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Philippe, 1998.
"The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 455-482, December.
- Philippe Martin, 1997. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: a Matter of Size?," Working Papers 1997-06, CEPII research center.
- Martin, Philippe, 1997. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, Robert P. & Rose, Andrew K., 1995.
"Fixing exchange rates A virtual quest for fundamentals,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-37, August.
- Flood, R.P. & Rose, A.K., 1992. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," Papers 529, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," CEPR Discussion Papers 838, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert P. Flood & Andrew K. Rose, 1993. "Fixing Exchange Rates: A Virtual Quest for Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 4503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenen,Peter B., 1995. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521558839, December.
- Mitchell, Peter R. & Sault, Joanne E. & Smith, Peter N. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 1998. "Comparing global economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Paul R Masson & Steven A. Symansky, 1993. "Evaluating the EMS and EMU Using Stochastic Simulations; Some Issues," IMF Working Papers 93/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1997. "How will the euro behave ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9704, CEPREMAP.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996.
"Monetary Cohabitation in Europe,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 111-116.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," Working Papers 96, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1996. "Monetary Cohabitation in Europe," NBER Working Papers 5532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989.
"Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989. "Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies," Papers 68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 1996. "Potentialities and Opportunities of the Euro as an International Currency," Working Papers 1996-09, CEPII research center.
- Cohen, Daniel & Wyplosz, Charles, 1989. "The European Monetary Union: An Agnostic Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Minford, Patrick & Rastogi, Anupam, 1992. "The Price of EMU Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Fred Bergsten & C. Randall Henning, 1996. "Global Economic Leadership and the Group of Seven," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 45.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Le Quéré, 1999. "Les sources de l'internationalisation de l'euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 31-54.
- Pierre Faure, 2003. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Games and Effects of Institutional Differences between the European Union and the Rest of the World," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 937-959.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio & Isard, Peter, 2002. "European monetary union, adjustment, and exchange rate variability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 229-251, February.
- Fayolle, J. & Micolet, P-E., 1998. "Cycles internationaux et européens: éléments pour une problématique appliquée," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 1998-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- P.A.D. Cavelaars, 2003. "Double Discretion, International Spillovers and the WelfareImplications of Monetary Unification," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 85, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Marie-Noëlle Cales, 1999. "Les enjeux du rattachement des monnaies du Maghreb à l'euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 147-161.
- Jerome Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 1998. "Discussing Euro Volatility," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 1998-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 1998. "À propos de la volatilité de l'euro," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(1), pages 199-226.
- McCauley, R.N., 1997. "The Euro and the Dollar," Princeton Essays in International Economics 205, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Cavelaars, Paul, 2006. "Why the world should love the euro: The welfare implications of EMU for third countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 326-337.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon & Armand-Denis Schor, 1998. "The International Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1998-03, CEPII research center.
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 91-133.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2000. "Double Discretion, International Spillovers and the Welfare Implications of Monetary Unification," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-12, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoît Mojon, 1998. "EMU and Transatlantic Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 1998-02, CEPII research center.
- Menguy, Severine, 2007. "The advantages of introducing an exchange rate target within the statutes of the European Central Bank," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, pages 304-316.
- Masson, Paul R., 2008. "The euro and developing country finance: A survey," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 175-191, August.
- Demertzis, Maria & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 1999. "EMU and the External Value of the Euro," CEPR Discussion Papers 2058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsERM; Exchange Rate; Euro; model; ECB; exchange rate policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1997-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.