Rent Deregulation, Tenure Choice, and Real Estate Price Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raess, Pascal & von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 2002. "A model of regulation in the rental housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 475-500, July.
- Bas van der Klaauw & Udo Kock, 1999. "Evaluating Dutch Housing Market Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roistacher, Elizabeth A., 1992. "Rent regulation in New York City: Simulating decontrol options," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 107-138, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Berlemann & Julia Freese, 2013.
"Monetary policy and real estate prices: a disaggregated analysis for Switzerland,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 469-490, December.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Real Estate Prices: A Disaggregated Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper 105/2010, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia, 2010. "Monetary policy and real estate prices: A disaggregated analysis for Switzerland," HWWI Research Papers 2-19, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- repec:taf:chosxx:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:517-539 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; expectations; rent regulation and deregulation; real estate prices; tenure choice;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2011-03-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-26 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-03-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.