Efectos de mecanismos institucionales en el precio de la vivienda nueva en Medelli?n
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chuanchuan & Jia, Shen & Yang, Rudai, 2016. "Housing affordability and housing vacancy in China: The role of income inequality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 4-14.
- Englund, Peter & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1997.
"House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Englund, P. & Ioannides, Y.M., 1996. "House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective," Papers 1996-01, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Reed, Robert R. & Ume, Ejindu S., 2016. "Housing and unemployment: The search for the “American Dream”," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 72-86.
- Natalia Salazar & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Jaime Ramírez, 2013.
"Los efectos del precio del suelo sobre el precio de la vivienda para Colombia,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 31(70), pages 18-66, July.
- Natalia Salazar & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Jaime Ramírez, 2013. "Los efectos del precio del suelo sobre el precio de la vivienda para Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 31(70), pages 18-66, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009. "Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications," Working Paper Series 1071, European Central Bank.
- Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua, 2014. "Fundamental factors in the housing markets of China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 53-61.
- Paciorek, Andrew, 2013. "Supply constraints and housing market dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 11-26.
More about this item
Keywordsvivienda nueva; modelo de oferta y demanda; UVR; VARE; SANR; MC3E; Medellín –Colombia;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:015658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.