Report NEP-REG-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Angelini & Laurent Clerc & Vasco Cúrdia & Leonardo Gambacorta & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Roberto Motto & Werner Roeger & Skander Van den Heuvel & Jan Vlcek, 2011. "BASEL III: long-term impact on economic performance and fluctuations," Staff Reports 485, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:650 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2011. "Temporary job protection and productivity growth in EU economies," MPRA Paper 29698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Petr Zemcik, 2011. "Rent Deregulation, Tenure Choice, and Real Estate Price Expectations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp430, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Adeline UGAGLIA (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Bernard DEL’HOMME (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB) & Maryline FILIPPI (USC 2032 GAIA - INRA SAD/ENITAB), 2011. "Overcoming grape growers’ pesticide lock-in," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jerome Adda & Samuel Berlinski & V. Bhaskar & Stephen Machin, 2011. "Market Regulation and Firm Performance: The Case of Smoking Bans in the UK," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/09, European University Institute.
- Paul Cheshire & Christian A. L. Hilber & Ioannis Kaplanis, 2011. "Evaluating the Effects of Planning Policies on the Retail Sector: Or do Town Centre First Policies Deliver the Goods?," SERC Discussion Papers 0066, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- José Pedro Fique, 2011. "Endogenous Response to the ‘Network Tax’," FEP Working Papers 408, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.