Mortgage finance in central and eastern Europe -- opportunity or burden ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beck, Thorsten & Kibuuka, Katie & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2010. "Mortgage Finance in Central and Eastern Europe: Opportunity or Burden?," IZA Discussion Papers 4758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Petr Zemčík, 2016. "Did rent deregulation alter tenure choice decisions in the Czech Republic?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(2), pages 335-360, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Emerging Markets; Housing Finance;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2010-04-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-17 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.