Report NEP-EEC-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zemanek, Holger & Belke, Ansgar & Schnabl, Gunther, 2009. "Current Account Imbalances and Structural Adjustment in the Euro Area: How to Rebalance Competitiveness," IZA Policy Papers 7, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis J. Álvarez & Guido Bulligan & Alberto Cabrero & Laurent Ferrara & Harald Stahl, 2010. "Housing Cycles In The Major Euro Area Countries," Occasional Papers 1001, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Alberto Musso, 2010. "the Reliability of Real Time Estimates of the EURO Area Output Gap," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/06, European University Institute.
- Fabrizio Venditti, 2010. "Down the non-linear road from oil to consumer energy prices: no much asymmetry along the way," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 751, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Ebner, André & Morgese Borys, Magdalena, 2009. "EFR 2009-01 A factor analysis approach to measuring European loan and bond market integration," Economic and Financial Reports 2009/1, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Beck, Thorsten & Kibuuka, Katie & Tiongson, Erwin, 2010. "Mortgage finance in central and eastern Europe -- opportunity or burden ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5202, The World Bank.
- Puriya Abbassi & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Monetary Transmission Right from the Start: The (Dis)Connection Between the Money Market and the ECBâ€™s Main Refinancing Rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro & Jan-Christoph Rülke, 2010. "Fiscal Expectations on the Stability and Growth Pact: Evidence from Survey Data," Working Papers 2010-05, CEPII research center.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2009. "Assessing the Casual Relationship between Euro-Area Money and Price in Time-Varying Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lunn, Pete & Duffy, David, 2010. "The Euro Through the Looking-Glass: Perceived Inflation Following the 2002 Currency Changeover," Papers WP338, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2010. "Simultaneous monetary policy announcements and international stock markets response: an intraday analysis," Research Discussion Papers 8/2010, .
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," NBER Working Papers 15900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fragetta, Matteo, 2010. "Identification in Structural Vector Autoregressions Through Graphical Modelling and Monetary Policy: A Cross-Country Analysis," CELPE Discussion Papers 112, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Costas Milas & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2009. "Financial Market Conditions, Real Time, Nonlinearity and European Central Bank Monetary Policy: In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Assessment," Working Papers 200923, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Jerger & Oke Röhe, 2009. "Testing for Parameter Stability in DSGE Models. The Cases of France, Germany and Spain," Working Papers 276, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies), revised Mar 2011.
- Riscado, Sara Maria & Stančík, Juraj & Välilä, Timo, 2010. "Macro-fiscal volatility and the composition of public spending," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/3, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2010. "Fiscal Adjustment and the Costs of Public Debt Service: Evidence from OECD Countries," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Welfens, Paul J. J., 2009. "The Transatlantic Banking Crisis: Lessons and EU Reforms," IZA Policy Papers 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).