A model of regulation in the rental housing market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard, 1989.
"Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-30, February.
- Richard Arnott, 1988. "Housing Vacancies, Thin Markets, and Idiosyncratic Tastes," Working Papers 722, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C, 1990. "Vacancy, Search, and Prices in a Housing Market Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1270-1292, December.
- Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro, 2000.
"Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 249-288, May.
- Masahiro Igarashi & Richard Arnott, 1993. "Rent Control, Mismatch Costs And Search Efficiency," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 214, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1976. "The Economics of Job Search: A Survey," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "A commodity hierarchy model of the rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 288-323, July.
- Courant, Paul N., 1978. "Racial prejudice in a search model of the urban housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 329-345, July.
- Pascal RAESS & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1999. "A Model of Regulation in the Housing Market," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9903, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Hubert, Franz, 1995. "Contracting with costly tenants," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-654, October.
- Yinger, John, 1981. "A Search Model of Real Estate Broker Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 591-605, September.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1976. "The Economics of Job Search: A Survey: Part I," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 155-189, June.
- Sweeney, James L, 1974. "Quality, Commodity Hierarchies, and Housing Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 147-167, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2011. "The Regulation of Residential Tenancy Markets in Post-War Western Europe: An Economic Analysis," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 47-75, June.
- Arnott, Richard & Shevyakhova, Elizaveta, 2014.
"Tenancy rent control and credible commitment in maintenance,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-85.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2007. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 661, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2014. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2008. "Tenancy Rent Control And Credible Commitment In Maintenance," Working Papers 200812, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Petr Zemčík, 2016. "Did rent deregulation alter tenure choice decisions in the Czech Republic?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(2), pages 335-360, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashot Tsharakyan & Petr Zemcik, 2011. "Rent Deregulation, Tenure Choice, and Real Estate Price Expectations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp430, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jiro Yoshida & Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita, 2016. "The Rent Term Premium for Cancellable Leases," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 480-511, May.
- Seshimo, Hiroyuki, 2014. "Adverse selection versus hold up: Tenure choice, tenancy protection and equilibrium in housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 39-55.
- Mora, Juan S., 2008. "The institutions of house tenancy markets in post-war Western Europe : an economic analysis," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:4:p:475-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .