The Tenant's Decreasing Willingness to Pay and the Rent Abatement Phenomenon
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "The Tenant’s Decreasing Willingness to Pay and the Rent Abatement Phenomen," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 15, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Benjamin Fuchs, 2017.
"The Residency Discount for Rents in Germany and the Tenancy Law Reform Act 2001: Evidence from Quantile Regressions,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(2), pages 212-236, May.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Benjamin Fuchs, 2016. "The Residency Discount for Rents in Germany and the Tenancy Law Reform Act 2001: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 822, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Fuchs, Benjamin, 2016. "The residency discount for rents in Germany and the Tenancy Law Reform Act 2001: Evidence from quantile regressions," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tamara Todorova, 2006. "Rental Rate and the Dynamics of Capital," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 58-68.
- Ernst Rätzer, 1987. "Mieterschutz und Wohnungsmarkt. Die Mietpreisbeschränkung im schweizerischen Missbrauchsbeschluss," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(I), pages 23-45, March.
- Hubert, Franz, 1995. "Contracting with costly tenants," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 631-654, October.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 1994. "Housing Market Regulations and Housing Market Performance in the United States, Germany, and Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 119-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs, Benjamin & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2013. "Tenancy Law Reform Act and Length of Tenancy Discount: Heterogenous Effects in a West German Household Sample," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79723, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .