Argentine Agricultural Policy: Producer and Consumer Support. Estimates 2007-2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Arizu & Víctor Castro & Marcos Gallacher, 2008.
"Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de la Genética Vegetal,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 45-68, January.
- Víctor Castro & Alberto Arizu & Marcos Gallacher, 2003. "Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de La Genética Vegetal," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 246, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2010.
"The changing structure of production: Argentine agriculture 1988-2002,"
Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 3-28, January-D.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2009. "The changing structure of production: Argentine agriculture 1988–2002," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 415, Universidad del CEMA.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1990.
"Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 279-288.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard, 1990. "Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 277, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feeney, Roberto & MacClay, Pablo, 2016. "Food Security in Argentina: A Production or Distribution Problem?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-32, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Policy; Agricultural Prices; Producer Support Estimates;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-11-22 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.