Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de la Genética Vegetal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Víctor Castro & Alberto Arizu & Marcos Gallacher, 2003. "Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de La Genética Vegetal," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 246, Universidad del CEMA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Yee, Jet & Ball, V. Eldon & Nehring, Richard F., 1998. "Agricultural Productivity in the United States," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33687, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Gallacher & Daniel Lema, 2014. "Argentine Agricultural Policy: Producer and Consumer Support. Estimates 2007-2012," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 554, Universidad del CEMA.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olson, Kent D. & Vu, Linh, 2009. "Productivity Growth, Technical Efficiency and Technical Change on Minnesota Farms," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49204, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mozumdar, Lavlu, 2012. "Agricultural productivity and food security in the developing world," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 35(1-2).
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Yee, Jet & Huffman, Wallace E., 2002. "The Impact Of Government Policies On Agricultural Productivity And Structure: Preliminary Results," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19865, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huffman, Wallace E., 1999. "An Overview of Immigration and the Changing Face of Rural California: The Central San Joaquin Valley," ISU General Staff Papers 199911010800001330, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Padgitt, Merritt & Newton, Doris & Penn, Renata & Sandretto, Carmen, 2000. "Production Practices for Major Crops in U.S. Agriculture, 1990-97," Statistical Bulletin 262287, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marcos Gallacher & Elena Barrón & Daniel Lema & Victor Brescia, 2002. "Decision-Environment and Land Tenure: A Comparison of Argentina and the U. S," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 229, Universidad del CEMA.
- Bailey, Alastair & Irz, Xavier & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2004. "Measuring productivity growth when technological change is biased--a new index and an application to UK agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 285-295, December.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 2000. "Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 127-147, January.
- Haji, Jema, 2008. "Economic efficiency and marketing performance of vegetable production in the eastern and central parts of Ethiopia," Department of Economics publications 1730, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Hoppe, Robert A., 2014. "Structure and Finances of U.S. Farms: Family Farm Report, 2014 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 262118, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2002. "The Measurement Of Inequality In Canadian And U.S. Agricultural Income By Components Of Net Value Added," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19866, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 1998. "U.S. Agricultural Growth and Productivity: An Economywide Perspective," Agricultural Economic Reports 34047, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ehui, Simeon K. & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2002. "Measuring productivity in African agriculture: a survey of applications," Research Reports 182883, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Tweeten, Luther G., 1998. "Meeting Tomorrow'S Global Food Needs--A Moral Imperative," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers - ESO Series 28335, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Production; Productivity; Plant Biotechnology; Research & Development; Economic Impact;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ief:reveye:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:45-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivan Iturralde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuncar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.