Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de La Genética Vegetal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Arizu & Víctor Castro & Marcos Gallacher, 2008. "Impacto Económico del Conocimiento Científico: El caso de la Genética Vegetal," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 45-68, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Yee, Jet & Ball, V. Eldon & Nehring, Richard F., 1998. "Agricultural Productivity in the United States," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33687, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Gallacher & Daniel Lema, 2014. "Argentine Agricultural Policy: Producer and Consumer Support. Estimates 2007-2012," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 554, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.