Argentine Agricultural Policy: Economic Analysis and Impact Assessment Using the Producer Support Estimate (PSE) Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E, 1997.
"Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Developing Countries: A Survey of Selected Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 393-410, January.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E., 1995. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in developing countries : a survey of selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1485, The World Bank.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1956. "Reflections on Agricultural Production, Output and Supply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 748-762.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1990.
"Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 279-288.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard, 1990. "Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 277, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarina Đurić & Drago Cvijanović & Radivoj Prodanović & Miroslav Čavlin & Boris Kuzman & Mirjana Lukač Bulatović, 2019. "Serbian Agriculture Policy: Economic Analysis Using the PSE Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.