Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 1990. "Argentine Agricultural Policy in a Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output Framework," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 279-288.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert O. Burton & Bryan W. Schurle & Jeffery R. Williams & Gary W. Brester, 1996. "Teaching Management for Specialized Agricultural Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1222-1227.
- Kerry K. Litzenberg & Alfred L. Parks, 1996. "Teaching Management Using Shared Resources and Emerging Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1233-1237.
- Boland, Michael A. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Chapman, Sandra J., 1999. "Characteristics Of Master'S Programs In Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(01).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lema, Daniel & Gallacher, Marcos, 2015. "Argentine Agricultural Policy: Economic Analysis and Impact Assessment Using the Producer Support Estimate (PSE) Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212040, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2015.
"Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: An Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(2), pages 193-229.
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2012. "Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: an Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 1229, CIRPEE.
- Chatura Sewwandi Wijetunga, 2016. "Rice production structures in Sri Lanka: The normalized translog profit function approach," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, pages 21-35.
- Ronnie de Camino, 1999. "Sustainable Forest Management in Latin America: Relevant Actors and Policies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2963, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ronnie de Camino, 1999. "Sustainable Forest Management in Latin America: Relevant Actors and Policies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 30498, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Nehring, Richard F., 2003. "Modeling Supply Response In A Multiproduct Framework Revisited: The Nexus Of Empirics And Economics," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21981, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Marcela Cristini & Cynthia Moskovits & Sebastián Saiegh, 2009. "The Political Economy of Productivity in Argentina: Interpretation and Illustration," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Marcos Gallacher & Daniel Lema, 2014. "Argentine Agricultural Policy: Producer and Consumer Support. Estimates 2007-2012," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 554, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .