Returns to Managerial Ability: Dairy Farms in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huffman, Wallace E, 1980.
"Farm and Off-Farm Work Decisions: The Role of Human Capital,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 14-23.
- Huffman, Wallace, 1980. "Farm and Off-Farm Work Decisions: The Role of Human Capital," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10973, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Boris E. Bravo-ureta, 2002. "Research, Extension, and Information: Key Inputs in Agricultural Productivity Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 443-473.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2003. "Rural extension services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2976, The World Bank.
- Gallacher, Marcos & Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1994.
"Managerial form, ownership and efficiency: a case-study of Argentine agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 289-299, December.
- Gallacher, Marcos & Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L., 1994. "Managerial form, ownership and efficiency: a case-study of Argentine agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Fane, George, 1975. "Education and the Managerial Efficiency of Farmers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 452-461, November.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .