Managerial form, ownership and efficiency: a case-study of Argentine agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karaan, Mohammad, 2003. "An Institutional Economic Appraisal Of Worker Equity Schemes In Agriculture:," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19094, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Marcos Gallacher, 1999. "Human Capital and Production Efficiency: Argentine Agriculture," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 158, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2011. "Returns to Managerial Ability: Dairy Farms in Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 478, Universidad del CEMA.
- Berger, Ariadna M. & Knoblauch, Wayne A. & Pratt, James E., 1999. "Management Strategies, Risk Considerations and Herd Size Analysis for Optimal Resource Allocation in Argentine Dairy Farms," Research Bulletins 122680, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2001. "Education as an Input in Agricultural Production," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 189, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:11:y:1994:i:2-3:p:289-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.