Change, Adjustment And The Role Of Specific Experience: Evidence From Sri Lankan Rice Farming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S.A.B. Ekanayake & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1989. "Change, Adjustment And The Role Of Specific Experience: Evidence From Sri Lankan Rice Farming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(2), pages 123-135, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moock, Peter R, 1981. "Education and Technical Efficiency in Small-Farm Production," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 723-739, July.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric frontier functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 27-56, May.
- Lipton, Michael, 1985. "Education and Farm Efficiency: Comment," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 167-168, October.
- Waldman, Donald M., 1984. "Properties of technical efficiency estimators in the stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 353-364, July.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Goodell, Grace E, 1984. "Bugs, Bunds, Banks, and Bottlenecks: Organizational Contradictions in the New Rice Technology," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 23-41, October.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Fane, George, 1975. "Education and the Managerial Efficiency of Farmers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 452-461, November.
- Shapiro, Kenneth H & Muller, Jurgen, 1977. " Sources of Technical Efficiency: The Roles of Modernization and Information," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 293-310, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Eisemon, Thomas & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "Production Efficiency in Peasant Agriculture: An Application of LISREL Model," MPRA Paper 403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1994. "Nonradial Technical Efficiency And Chemical Input Use In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.