Technical Change and Productive Efficiency: Irrigated Rice in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2000. "Promoting Export–Oriented Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: Tax and Customs Issues," Development Discussion Papers 2000-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Ya-Hwei Yang, 1993. "Government Policy and Strategic Industries: The Case of Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2, pages 387-411 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1998. "A Vision of the Growth Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 1-32, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanne Scheierling & David O. Treguer & James F. Booker, 2016. "Water Productivity in Agriculture: Looking for Water in the Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency Literature," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 1-33, September.
- Huynh Truong Huy, 2009. "Technical Efficiency of Rice-Producing Households in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 6(2), pages 35-50, December.
- Scheierling, Susanne M. & Treguer, David O. & Booker, James F., 2015. "Water Productivity in Agriculture: Looking for Water in the Agricultural Productivity and Efficiency Literature," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205677, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin W. & White, Benedict, 2012. "A Non-Parametric Analysis of Rice Production Efficiency in Sri Lanka," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124423, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Velarde, Orlee & Pede, Valerien O., 2013. "Pattern of investment allocation to chemical inputs and technical efficiency: A stochastic frontier analysis of farm households in Laguna, Philippines," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152203, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014.
"The Role of Mineral Fertilizers in Transforming Philippine Agriculture,"
DP 2014-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2014. "The Role of Mineral Fertilizers in Transforming Philippine Agriculture," Working Papers id:5926, eSocialSciences.
- Huy, Huynh Truong, 2. "Technical Efficiency of Rice-Producing Households in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 6(2).
- Huynh-Truong, Huy, 2009. "Technical efficiency of rice producing households in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 30610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Thibbotuwawa, Manoj & Mugera, Amin & White, Ben, 2013. "Production Efficiency and Technology Gap in Irrigated and Rain-fed Rice Farming Systems in Sri Lanka: Non Parametric Approach," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152181, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:155-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.