Assessing Technical Efficiency in Commercial Fisheries: The Mid-Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Standal, Dag & Annie Sønvisen, Signe, 2015. "Gear liberalization in the Northeast Arctic cod fisheries – Implications for sustainability, efficiency and legitimacy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 141-148.
- Rangan Gupta & Zinnia Mukherjee & Mike G. Tsionas & Peter Wanke, 2016. "Productive Efficiency of Connecticut Long Island Lobster Fishery Using a Finite Mixture Model," Working Papers 201614, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Stelios Katranidis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 1999. "Measuring Productive Efficiency of Seabass and Seabream Farms in Greece," Working Papers 9911, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roy, Manish & Mazumder, Ritwik, 2016. "Technical Efficiency of Fish Catch in Traditional Fishing: A Study in Southern Assam," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, Rajarshi Majumder, vol. 5(1), pages 55-68.
- James Innes & Sean Pascoe, 2008. "Productivity Impacts of Veil Nets on UK "Crangon" Vessels," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 574-588, September.
- Álvarez, Antonio & Pérez, Levi & Schmidt, Peter, 2003. "The Relative Importance of Luck and Technical Efficiency in a Fishery," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1143345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11027-016-9719-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grafton, R Quentin & Squires, Dale & Fox, Kevin J, 2000.
"Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 679-713, October.
- Grafton, R.Q. & Squires, D. & Fox, K.J., 1998. "Private Property and Economic Efficiency: A Study of a Common-Pool Resource," Working Papers 9804e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Ben Gilbert & Bee Hong Yeo, 2014. "Technological Change and Managerial Ability: Evidence from a Malaysian Artisanal Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 352-371.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Lei Chen & Rangan Gupta & Zinnia Mukherjee & Peter Wanke, 2016.
"Technical efficiency of Connecticut Long Island Sound lobster fishery: a nonparametric approach to aggregate frontier analysis,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards,
Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 81(3), pages 1533-1548, April.
- Lei Chen & Rangan Gupta & Zinnia Mukherjee & Peter Wanke, 2015. "Technical Efficiency of Connecticut Long Island Sound Lobster Fishery: A Nonparametric Approach to Aggregate Frontier Analysis," Working Papers 201578, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Álvarez, Antonio, 2003. "Econometric Estimation of Fishing Production Functions when Stocks is Unknown: A Monte Carlo Analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/09, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Loizides, John, 2001. "A note on joint estimation of scale economies and productivity growth parameters," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 37-43, March.
- Álvarez, Antonio, 2001. "Some Issues on the Estimation of Technical Efficiency in Fisheries," Efficiency Series Papers 2001/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Kareem, R O & Idowu, E O & Williams, S B & Ayinde, I A & Bashir, N O, 2013. "Comparative Analysis of Motorized and Manually Propelled Technologies of Artisanal Fisheries in Ijebu Waterside of Ogun State," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 0(Number 1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:77:y:1995:i:3:p:686-697.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.