The Role of Mineral Fertilizers in Transforming Philippine Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2014. "The Role of Mineral Fertilizers in Transforming Philippine Agriculture," Working Papers id:5926, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1981_vol._viii_nos._1&2-b is not listed on IDEAS
- David, Cristina C. & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1981. "An Analysis of Fertilizer Policies in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1981 Vol. VIII Nos. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Abedullah, 1 & Pandey, Sushil, 2004.
"Risk and Fertilizer Use in the Rainfed Rice Ecosystem of Tarlac, Philippines,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 241-250, April.
- Abedullah & Pandey, Sushil, 2004. "Risk and Fertilizer Use in the Rainfed Rice Ecosystem of Tarlac, Philippines," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
- Richard T. Yao & Gerald E. Shively, 2007. "Technical Change and Productive Efficiency: Irrigated Rice in the Philippines ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 155-168, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galang, Ivory Myka R., 2014. "A Spatial Integration Analysis of the Regional Fertilizer Markets in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2014-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & Dela Pena, Beulah, 2015. "Competition Reform in the Philippine Rice Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2015-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; Philippines; market integration; fertilizer policy; fertilizer demand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .