Report NEP-AGR-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Timmer, . "Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Rapidly Changing Role of Rice," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201406, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "The Role of Mineral Fertilizers in Transforming Philippine Agriculture," Discussion Papers DP 2014-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- De Agostini, Paola, 2014. "The effect of food prices and household income on the British diet," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Susanne Väth & Simone Gobien, 2014. "Life Satisfaction, Contract Farming and Property Rights: Evidence from Ghana," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201415, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Maarten VAN DIJCK & Tom TRUYTS, 2014. "The agricultural invasion and the political economy of agricultural trade policy in Belgium, 1875-1900," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces14.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- JosÃ©-Antonio EspÃn-SÃ¡nchez & Javier Donna, 2014. "The Illiquidity of Water Markets," 2014 Papers pes132, Job Market Papers.
- Xiaodong Du & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy, 2014. "Rationality of Choices in Subsidized Crop Insurance Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp545, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Erlend Berg & Sambit Bhattacharyya & D Rajasekhar & R Manjula, 2014. "Can Public Employment Schemes Increase Equilibrium Wages? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in India," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 13/317, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Legesse Debela, Bethelhem & Shively, Gerald & Holden, Stein, 2014. "Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Improve Child Nutrition?," CLTS Working Papers 1/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Xaquín Garcia-Muros & Mercedes Burguillo & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Desiderio Romero-Jordán, 2014. "Local air pollution and global climate change taxes: a distributional analysis," Working Papers 2014-01, BC3.
- Juan Carlos Muñoz-Mora & Santiago Tobón-Zapata & Jesse d'Anjou, 2014. "Does land titling matter? The role of land property rights in the war on illicit crops in Colombia," HiCN Working Papers 168, Households in Conflict Network.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-HernÃ¡ndez, 2014. "Food for Thought? Breastfeeding and Child Development," DoQSS Working Papers 14-04, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2014. "The social rate of discount, climate change and real options," CEIS Research Paper 309, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Feb 2014.
- Dale Squires, . "Biodiversity Conservation in Asia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201413, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Stephen J. Knop & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "The sectorial impact of commodity price shocks in Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2014-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gilbert Kollenbach, 2014. "Unilateral climate policies and green paradoxes: Extraction costs matter," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 164-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.