Youth Response to State Cyberbullying Laws
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Almond, Douglas & Currie, Janet, 2011. "Human Capital Development before Age Five," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2015.
"Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 495-528.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Hansen, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I., 2012. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," IZA Discussion Papers 6592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2014. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," NBER Working Papers 20332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabia, Joseph J. & Pitts, M. Melinda & Argys, Laura, 2014. "Do Minimum Wages Really Increase Youth Drinking and Drunk Driving?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769, December.
- Iyengar, Radha, 2009. "Does the certainty of arrest reduce domestic violence? Evidence from mandatory and recommended arrest laws," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 85-98, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.186007_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 3-33, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2011.300308_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCyberbullying Laws; Electronic Harassment; Youth; Youth Reporting; School Violence; Mental Health; Difference-in-differences.;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2016-10-23 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aut:wpaper:201605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gail Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbautnz.html .