Report NEP-LAW-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Galasso & Hong Luo, 2016. "Tort Reform and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 22712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kabir Dasgupta, 2016. "Youth Response to State Cyberbullying Laws," Working Papers 2016-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Steve Bond & Kyung Yeon Ham & Giorgia Maffini & Andrea Nobili & Giacomo Ricotti, 2016. "Regulation, tax and capital structure: evidence from administrative data on Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 361, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- PanthÃ¶fer, S., 2016. "Do Doctors Prescribe Antibiotics Out of Fear of Malpractice?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/31, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Justin R. Pierce, 2016. "Evidence for the Effects of Mergers on Market Power and Efficiency," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-082, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Louis Kaplow, 2016. "A Distribution-Neutral Perspective On Tax Expenditure Limitations," NBER Working Papers 22733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Will Dobbie & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Neale Mahoney & Jae Song, 2016. "Bad Credit, No Problem? Credit and Labor Market Consequences of Bad Credit Reports," NBER Working Papers 22711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qin Wu & Raph C-Bayer & Liam Lenten, 2016. "A Comparison of Anti-Doping Measures in Sporting Contests," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Li, Jianpei & Ouyang, Yaofu, 2016. "Expert Costs and the Role of Verifiability," MPRA Paper 74390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serena Rhee & Soojin Kim, 2016. "Measuring the Effects of Employment Protection Policies for the Disabled: Theory and Evidence from the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working Papers 201621, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2016-09, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Oct 2016.
- Kabir Dasgupta & Gail Pacheco, 2016. "Warrantless arrest laws for domestic violence: How are youth affected?," Working Papers 2016-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.